METAL SRBIJA
..::METALSRBIJA.FORUMS.FM::..

Welcome to METAL SRBIJA forum.

All ads will be removed when you register and log in.

NE MOŽETE DA VIDITE SLIKE I LINKOVE DOK SE NE ULOGUJETE !
SVI RUŽNI ADDOVI ĆE NESTATI, KADA SE ULOGUJETE !
Metal Srbija Forum
Username Remember Me
Password
Welcome to the METALSRBIJA.forums.fm Underground forum.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Pravila Foruma by clicking the link above.
You may have to REGISTER, before you can post or view messages: click the register link above to proceed.
If you are already registered, please LogIn.
All ads will be removed when you register and log in.

Share|

banedeathmetal

PostRe: DISDAINED
Mon 14 Jul 2008, 09:41

Sopor Aeternus wrote:
bili dobri sinoc

E! HVALA !!! 65

banedeathmetal

Fri 18 Jul 2008, 09:26

U okviru "Šidskog kulturnog leta" koje traje od 25. jula do 19. avgusta, pored dosta svirki, izložbi i ostalog kulturnog sadržaja, u četvrtak 31. jula organizuje se metal veče na otvorenom. Velika bina će biti postavljena na Trgu kulture u Šidu. Početak je planiran već od 18h, a po naknadno dogovorenom redosledu nastupiće :

M.A.D. GOYA (Thrash/Death Metal)
http://www.myspace.com/madgoya

AZAZEL (Thrash Metal)
http://www.myspace.com/azazelserbia

SARCOMMAN (Death Metal)
http://www.myspace.com/sarcomman

DISDAINED (Brutal/Technical Death Metal)
http://www.myspace.com/disdainedserbia

AWAITING FEAR (Old School Death Metal)
http://www.myspace.com/awaitingfear

banedeathmetal

Thu 24 Jul 2008, 00:29

"I have to say again that Disdained was one of the best bands that we did play in the same stage man, Disdained rules!"

-Amilcar, bubnjar iz benda TORTURE SQUAD (Brazil).

Inace, Torture Squad je osvojio PRVO mesto na WACKEN-u 2007 u Nemackoj !!! 65

banedeathmetal

Wed 06 Aug 2008, 02:31

Hej ljudi, konacno imamo i OFFICIAL SITE !!! Bacite pogled, pa i komentari su dobrodosli kao i uvek.

P.S. Tek je mozda 50% uradjen, ali jbg, ipak pogledajte Smile

http://www.disdained-serbia.com/

65 65 65 65 65 65

Vendi!

./hyper,psy,
chocolate,<3,mhm^^/.

Wed 06 Aug 2008, 02:34

bravo

banedeathmetal

Wed 06 Aug 2008, 02:37

Sopor Aeternus wrote:
bravo

Very Happy 65

Vendi!

./hyper,psy,
chocolate,<3,mhm^^/.

Wed 06 Aug 2008, 02:41

to sve bi znachilo: BRAVO,SUPER SI ODRADIO.SVAKA CHAST!

Smile

banedeathmetal

Sun 31 Aug 2008, 22:03

Pozdrav!

S`obzirom da je (jos pre neznam koliko) nas samo izdat Live CD rasprodat (ili je ostalo 2-3 jos kopije u Mungosu), a nas prvi Demo ne stampano/ne rezemo vec godinu dana, evo vam onda ceo paket za besplatan download !!! 65

DISDAINED - Promo Disc (Demo CD, 2007) -
http://rapidshare.com/files/139996827/disdained_-_promo_2007.zip.html

DISDAINED - Live At Dvoriste (Self-Released, 2007) -
http://rapidshare.com/files/68132942/Disdained-LAD-2007.rar

DISDAINED - We All Reek (Filthy Records, 2008) -
http://rapidshare.com/files/112563187/Disdained_-_We_All_Reek_-_Promo_-_2008.rar.html

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Procitajte interview za Toxic Metal, nas novi Webzine !!!

Klikni na http://www.toxicmetal.co.nr/ i pod "Intervijui" sekcijom! 65

banedeathmetal

Thu 04 Sep 2008, 23:35

Evo jos recenzija koga zanima...:

DISDAINED "We All Reek" 2008 (Promo Version)
"Actually this is promotional edition, here are two songs just (plus great videoclip, which will be part of Deadly Visions vol. II!), taken from album, the album was released by Filthy Records...Well, this band is coming from Serbia, and as I know DISDAINED is young band yet, but, nevertheless they have great ambitions to create excellent brutal stuff, made in sure old-school way (without all of those ultra-technical-melodic modern tunes). The main way musicians are into, is early CANNIBAL CORPSE for example (don't think this is comparison, that's just way DISDAINED plays in! Musicians have own ideas how to create hellish brutality, he-he). Music is catching and brutal, with such "grinding" (means not style, but just word "grinding"?) guitar riffs, together with two type vocals like screams and growls, with lots of tempo-changes, slowdowns and so on... I didn't heard full album yet, but I suppose (looking to this promo) album is totally killing one! So if you are into old-school brutality – check it out NOW! Support these young monsters! They choosed right way to do brutality!" 4+/5

Written by Aleksandr, owner of Anti-Christ Fanzine (Ukraine).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Disdained - "We All Reek" (Serbia)
Filthy Records

"...The first half of this record contains various semi-industrial soundscapes separating the tracks while the second half sees Disdained abandoning this idea entirely and going into full US death metal mode. Closing the record is the expected Suffocation cover of 'Infecting the Crypts' - together with 'Liege Of Inveracity' this probably the most covered track in the underground. Additionally, there's a self-produced promo clip for the track 'Obtuse Chisel'. Disdained know how to play this genre yet their by-the-numbers songwriting sees them solely going through the motions..."

Written by Wouter, owner of Masterful Magazine (Poland).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Debut album from these Serbian Deathheads! Brought to by our friends at Filthy Records. Don't fuck with Disdained!"

-Open Grave Records (USA).

Disdained - We All Reek
Filthy Records, 2008

"Serbian Disdained is established in 2006. In one year later they released their first demo and a real live-album. Recently Dutch label Filthy Records released the first full-length album, entitled: We All Reek.

The guys of Disdained are admirers of Suffocation. They are not ashamed of that, which you'll hear very well on their debut album. A singer with a voice like a drain-pipe, exciting intro's with sinister dungeon sounds and old-school death metal in a high gear.

They even dare to put a cover from their heroes on the disc. Infecting The Crypts was Disdained-ed, but it will take less effort, because of the little difference in style between the fans and the idols.

The most noteworthy songs are the title song, Obtuse Chisel and Implement Of Destruction, but actually you have heard anything somewhere if you are in this scene. Don't expect any shocking new things or genius inventions, because Disdained won't bring you that. A nice death metal album. Not more and not less."

Alle rechten voorbehouden © 2000-2008 Paul Hildebrand

Inoxia

Sun 07 Sep 2008, 08:42

Nisam imala priliku da vas cujem, ali kaze ortak da kidate kako svirate! Valjda cu vas cuti na nekoj svirkici...

banedeathmetal

Sun 07 Sep 2008, 23:32

Pa i mi se nadamo da cemo te videti Smile ako ti znaci nesto, imas link za besplatan download promo verzije naseg novog albuma na ovoj ili predhodnoj stranici.

Inace, Disdained je potvrdjen za Gitarijadu u Ratkovu 12-13 Septembra (da, verovali ili ne). Tako da, vidimo se tamo !!! 65

59 Serbian Death Metal Division 59

banedeathmetal

Tue 09 Sep 2008, 04:50

Slike sa Hellbound Tour 2008 sa Torture Squad & Cilice su okacene:

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?...albumId=1146254

30 31 32 33 49 50 59 65

Jami!

Tue 09 Sep 2008, 09:55

Vi ste stvarno odlicni. Rasturate! Bravo za vas! Sve nabolje!

banedeathmetal

Tue 09 Sep 2008, 20:22

Hvala ti mnogo! 65

Inoxia

Wed 10 Sep 2008, 05:18

A-jee, zvao me je drug iz Toxic Trace-a na svirku 20. i 21., najverovatnije dolazim, tako da cu vas videti, mozda...

banedeathmetal

Wed 10 Sep 2008, 09:29

Jeste! Zaboravih javiti da cemo svirati i tada u Somboru, na tom Metal Fest-u! Samo neznam tacno koji dan, da li subota ili nedelja....no, nosimo diskove, i sviracemo nove pesme! Budite tamo! Vidimo se !!! 65

dimmu

Wed 10 Sep 2008, 23:22

20. je to tj subota Smile dolazite ljudi bice ludilo! danas/sutra ce biti plakat gotov pa cu i otvoriti temu..

banedeathmetal

Thu 11 Sep 2008, 11:34

Hej ljudovi, evo neke svirke gde ce nastupiti DISDAINED:

12.09.2008 - Ratkovo - Gitarijada
13.09.2008 - Ratkovo - Gitarijada
20.09.2008 - Sombor - Metal Fest
05.10.2008 - Beograd - Living Room SKC
31.10.2008 - Novi Sad - w/Formless Terror (Makedonija) & Sacramental Blood

Treba jos tokom Oktobra da sviramo u Molu i Senti, javljam ako se nesto od toga potvrdi...vidimo se! 65

59 - SERBIAN DEATH METAL DIVISION - 59

banedeathmetal

Fri 12 Sep 2008, 01:18

Konacno, evo svi potvrdjeni datumi (na gomilu):

12 Sep 2008 - Gitarijada Ratkovo 2008 - Ratkovo
13 Sep 2008 - Gitarijada Ratkovo 2008 - Ratkovo
20 Sep 2008 - Extreme Metal Festival - Sombor
04 Oct 2008 - Club Annuska - Mol
05 Oct 2008 - Living Room SKC - Beograd
31 Oct 2008 - Club Dvoriste - Novi Sad

59 SERBIAN DEATH METAL DIVISION 59

banedeathmetal

Sun 14 Sep 2008, 03:46

"Report" kako je bilo na Gitatijadi u Ratkovu! Smile

-Bodovanje zirije od 1 do 5 (5=odlicno, 1=nedovoljno):

Disdained:

gitara: 5 (i NIJEDAN drugi bend nije dobio 5, svi ostali su manje dobili).
-bas: 4
-vokal: 5
-bubanj: 5
-scenski nastup: 5
-originalnost: 3 (inace, 3 je bila maksimalna ocena za originalnost).

Sve ukupno, Disdained je imao najvise "poena". 4 ljudi su bili zirija, od kojih su trojica rekli da treba Disdained da osvoji mesto kao najbolji bend Gitarijade, jer po bodovanju smo imali najvise, a i kod publike smo imali daleko vise najvise glasova. Naravno, Death Metal zauvek ostaje UG, tako da su pobedili The Dark Ocean iz Sombora.

Spisak ostalih nagrada:

-Najbolji gitarista: Branislav Panic (Disdained) znaci JA Smile
-Nabolji basista: Stevan Patic (Disdained)
-Nabolji scenski nastup: DISDAINED
-Najbolji bubnjar: (posto je Zoli pobedio pre 2 godine, onda su mu rekli da zbog toga nemoze i ove godine da pobedi LOL).
-Najbolji vokal: (ova iz The Dark Ocean).

Eto, toliko. Vidimo se sledece subote u Somboru !!! 65

Vendi!

./hyper,psy,
chocolate,<3,mhm^^/.

Mon 15 Sep 2008, 09:44

(^hehe kako je ponosan) ako ako Smile

ohoho vid vid sombora !!
opet ce biti guzve..
mejbi i ja dodjem,ako ispalim jedan 18.,ako ne bude hladno i ne bude me mrzelo da chekam na shinu u 07h za povratak

banedeathmetal

Mon 15 Sep 2008, 10:01

Hehehe, pa jbg, moram i ja malo da se hvalim Smile

Ja se samo iskreno nadam da nece biti hladno Shocked jer onda cu svirati kao prvi put u zivotu ako mi se cevapi smrznu! Very Happy

Vendi!

./hyper,psy,
chocolate,<3,mhm^^/.

Mon 15 Sep 2008, 10:11

^ Very Happy

nadam se da ce biti hladno Very Happy..bar cu se smejati Very Happy

banedeathmetal

Mon 15 Sep 2008, 10:16

E sad, ovo vec nije u redu... Very Happy hehe, videcemo, ako bude, onda zagrevanje iz NS-a do Sombora u kolima, pa cemo videti ko ce se sladje smejati hehehehe! Razz

Odoh da pajkim, sutra me ceka jos jedan naporan dan...

...ZzZzZz....

banedeathmetal

Thu 18 Sep 2008, 19:41

Evo im sada svima tamo preko da pokazemo da mozemo to sve i mi Srbi !!! 59 65

DISDAINED - WE ALL REEK
Filthy Records CD 002 - 2008

Disdained from Serbia is not to be confused with the Swedish, female fronted band that goes by the same name. But then, one minute of the pounding and grinding death metal these guys spew out would eliminate all confusion. Heavy as wrecking ball and with twice the swing, "We all reek" is one of those odes to the olden Gods of the metal of death, as the Suffocation cover "Infecting the crypts" clearly testifies to. Not at all original, Disdained nonetheless succeeds in moving my head up on down… -No not that way, get your minds out of the gutter, you slags.- A more than decent release that is a safe buy for any brutal death fan.

80/100

Written by Nihil, from deathmetal.be (Belgium).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Disdained – "We All Reek"

"Serbian? Right. As far as I..m concerned, not too many metal bands have made it from there. Good old Metal-Archives from the internet shows that I am in fact right: there are barely 189 bands from the list in which the country represents a little white drop on the map. However, this little white drop will soon become soaked blood red, thanks to Disdained`s Death Metal playing. So much nostalgia comes from these guys from Novi Sad, they deserve a lot of respect. In question is not the "blah-blah" stuff, but the true old Death & Gore stuff. And beside that, finally with the production that brings you pain in the ears, and not today`s ultra modern clean shit-sound type of production. You get the image like some one is grinding you with raw sand paper on your ears on 120` (degrees).

Technically, these Balkan terrorists are doing their job so brutally, that it is not hard to hear their main influences. None other than Cannibal Corpse, Suffocation, and of course, Deeds Of Flesh. Beside that, looking at one photo where they all wear Cannibal Corpse t-shirts, says more than 1000 words, and from Suffocation they simply covered the track "Infecting The Crypts".

Several sound samples, and some parts turn away from the main genre (like the beginning of "Content Of Another Being") which brings down the whole impact a little. Anyway, everything on this album goes with high speed & brings up dead bodies from the graves. Artificial harmonics and solos by guitarists Branislav & Srdjan, blast beats and punishing double bass drumming from Zoltan, supported by Stevan..s bass, and all that with screaming/growling vocal chords diversity from singer Tara. Plus here and there a creak from the dead, fuck yeah, that is real, killer Death Metal.

Too bad it lasts for only half an hour, but the ones who survived this war can use for sure the repeat button for another shot, because the music is much complicated that it can be heard many times, and still not become boring. And I am sure that these guys love what they are doing, and that they can..t get enough.

All in all: unfortunately, on today..s Metal scene, there is no room for fame, but if there were, these Serbians would decidedly deserve it, for sure. Personally, I enjoyed this album, still, knowing that there could be a lot of bands with the same subject. After all, that is the flavour of the Underground. After 364 High-quality produced albums, I loved to hear something like this – raw & real. Special attention should pay everyone who is into the previously mentioned."

Recommendation: Obtuse Chisel

Review: 8/10

Total playing time: 36:00

Label: Filthy Records

Written by "Stalinorgeler" from http://www.hell-is-open.de/

Sponsored content

Today at 08:43

Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-